The 0.20mm Micro Needle Derma Roller is made from a fine stainless steel, helping to rejuvenate the complexion by creating micro-channels in the top layer of the skin. This encourages the skin to repair and renew, creating a more vibrant, radiant complexion.
Helps to produce more collagen, a protein that helps with healthy-looking skin.
Firms and tightens skin and reduces fine lines.
Enhanced absorption of Sh’Zen serums and moisturisers.
Helps to reduce acne scarring, sun damage, pigmentation and stretch marks.
For best results follow our step-by-step guide to using our micro-needle roller safely:
1. Sterilise your micro-needle roller with boiling water.
2. Thoroughly cleanse your skin, then pat dry.
3. Gently roll the Derma Roller up and down across each section of your face 3-4 times, without puncturing your skin and using an equal speed and light pressure. Avoid eyes and lips.
4. Switch directions and roll back and forth across each section. You want to make sure you roll the Derma Roller back and forth horizontally, vertically and diagonally over the areas of skin you’d like to treat.
5. When finished, be gentle with your skin. Rinse it with water only.
6. Apply your favourite Sh’Zen moisturiser or serum only when your skin feels comfortable again. Press it gently into skin.
7. Rinse your Derma Roller with liquid soap, then sanitise with boiling water and store in the plastic case.
Ideally, and for optimal results, the Derma Roller should be used for up to two minutes once a week, preferably in the evening. You can build up over a month to four time a week.
No reviews for this product yet.